ATOS DEDICATED TO CREATING AND PRESERVING
AZTEC TRAILS & OPEN SPACE
A non-profit dedicated to expanding and maintaining trails in Aztec, NM. We are a community-based organization that meets one time per month and hosts various events throughout the year.
Our organization gathers opinions and data from trial professionals to develop strategies for programs and services. Including adapting to health and safety requirements, and accommodating the increased public demand and resources.
ATOS Goals Include:
- Developing new trails
- Hosting local events
- Implementing new programs or projects that address increased visitation while still sustainably managing trails
- Developing new public engagement strategies
- Adapting park operations and facility requirements
- Cultivating new and unusual partnerships
- Working with stakeholders in innovative ways
- Adjusting operational procedures and processes that will now be permanent
- Securing novel funding opportunities
Join us in discovering innovative strategies for navigating the new normal!